Re: Re: Enhancement/augmentation; the Hero Wars; etc.

From: Timothy Byrd <timbyrd_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:30:56 -0700

Alex Ferguson writes to Jimmie Pursell:

> Yes, precisely how long, as it happens. ;-) However, sir, I am
moved
> by your sad plight -- you can use mine at:
> http://joyce.ucc.ie/cgi-bin/analyser
> Just don't all thrash my w/s at once! ;-) Ironically, I don't think
> it handles the cancelled masteries special case correctly, though
> (or at least, doesn't break down the fail/fail results for you).

I took a peek and I have a couple questions:

  1. What is the "Variant bump-up"?
  2. For "Expected AP outcome" what level of bids are you using? ((0.5*AP) -1) ?

[To Jimmie] Also, as I'd mentioned, if you can use a command line under Windows or have a C compiler under Linux, I hacked a little program to get the results I'd posted. I can email you the .EXE file or the source code, if you'd like.

Thanks,