Re: Healers in Swenstown

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:31:01 +0100 (BST)

So she is - thanks!

And thank you so much for that image. I may now have to do a Solar army just so I can give them an Erissan healer wearing specs and with a neat centre parting :) (Phone booth in background)

> > I do wonder about "heal dying" used to deal with a
> > much lesser injury - it seems somehow ironic that
> > "heal minor graze" or "kiss better" might be more
> > effective.
>
> "I'll do CPR!"

Ah. Yes. Got it. And of course "heal dying" at less than a complete victory leaves the patient at "Injured", which if they were only Hurt to begin with may not be what you wanted :(

Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets. http://uk.mail.yahoo.com