Hero Band Membership

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:09:11 -0500

>From: Stephen Tempest <e-g_at_...>
>
>It wouldn't be much fun to
>be a member of somebody else's shipboard Hero Band, now would it?

As I read it, its likely that every Orlanthi is a member of three or so hero bands that are not unique to him and the other player heroes. Being a member of one, doesn't usually preclude you from being a member of another.

So, why not be a member of "somebody else's shipboard Hero Band." I find that most players find joining new Hero Bands that they come across to be fun, if it seems to make sense with the character. And doesn't preclude you from having one of your own, so...

Mike