Re: Re: Question re: Mixed Religions and Secrets

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 08:50:39 -0700

>So my question is really whether a "god" who teaches mixed magic gives
>his worshippers a sufficient connection to an otherworld to allow for
>a secret? (Frankly, I like secrets, so I think it should, but I was
>surprised to realize that misapplied worship couldn't give access to a
>secret, so I thought I'd ask).

Actually, the Teshnans are listed as "Common Religion" and "Common Magic", which doesn't have secrets (As opposed to being Mixed magic).

As yet, the Lunars *are* the only beings that teach a "real" system with mixed magic - at least among the humans.

Now, when someone produces the Teshnan series of books, it can all be explained.

RR
- Richelieu