Integration of Spirits?

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:44:56 -0400

Namaste:

Has anyone come up with good rules to handle the integration of Spirits within the Animist? So far, I've been handling them using the same rules of Fetishes, but instead of requiring a Focus object, the Animist must take a Restriction of some kind, similar to joining a Heroband. The more spirits one integrates, the greater the Restrictions must become.

Speaking of Magical Restrictions: I have some ideas for appropriate terminology. Wizardry would refer to them as Vows, Theism as Geasa or Bans, and Animism as Taboos or Restraints. Mysticism would have Austerities, Indulgences, and perhaps even Atrocities for Antigod Paths.

--
-Santo

"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."