Re: Age Old Question on Feats and Affinity Augments

From: paul_at_...
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:40:48 +0100

Officially you can't augment with both an Affinity and a Feat under that Affinity - or even with two feats from the same Affinity (because that's using the same ability twice). I understand that that makes "augment-only" feats rather useless unless they have some other advantage.

In the case of "Sword-help" I'd allow it to directly augment someone else using a sword. Another possibility is that there might be cases where the Feat is more appropriate than the Affinity.