Re: Age Old Question on Feats and Affinity Augments

From: Gavain Sweetman <gavain.sweetman_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 13:51:12 +0000 (GMT)

Paul:
> Officially you can't augment with both an Affinity and a Feat under that Affinity - or even with two feats from the same Affinity

True, but using named affinities means that your loyal supporter can add his Flickering Blade feat to your Sword Help Feat even though they are from the same affinity. So I see it as a mechanism to allow heroic stacking of feats, perhaps just before a Champions Battle.

In some cases you have to use the feat. I have a player with a Yinkini (alynx god) who has the fighting skill "Claw & Bite" which (I have Ruled) they can only use once they have cast their "Grow Claws" feat.