Re: Re: Age Old Question on Feats and Affinity Augments

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:38:58 +0100 (BST)

Hi David,

I'm a bit mystified by this comment:

"As written, most devotees can simply have learned common magic which happens to be feats..."

I haven't got my copy of the rules with me but I was fairly sure it says something like: "Devotees can only learn and keep magic supplied by their deities" which would seem to imply that once you devote, all that useful common magic goes down the pan.

Cheers,

Ash

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/7tRolB/TM