Re: Age Old Question on Feats and Affinity Augments

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 17:38:07 -0000

> > Or perhaps stand-alone feats from other aspects or subcults of the
god?

> Subcults and aspects are part of "Your God". A Destor worshipper is
really
> worshipping "Orlanth Adventurous Destor", so can get magic from
Orlanth
> Adventurous and Destor. If he wants to swap around to another form or
> Orlanth, he'd lose the OA. stuff and gain the O. Thunderous (or
whatever)
> affinities. But it's still Orlanth.

I was refering to the line at the bottom of HQ page 120 were it says that "the narrator might allow an initiate or devotee to learn a single feat from (another subcults or hero cults) affinity". I realise that this still worshipping the same diety rather than using common magic, I just thought that it might be the source of the confusion.

                                                      Mark Mohrfield