Re: Age Old Question on Feats and Affinity Augments

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 22:57:01 -0000

Hi

> It is difficult for Devotees to become Heortling political
leaders,
> because doing so requires initiation to a leadership sub cult. A
Devotee
> who also initiates to the sub cult has little time left for
leadership.

It depends on the GM, YGWV and all that.I use the 'embodying your deity', ie doing your job (if your worship is job specific) as the time spent to a certain degree, others prefer that the time is spent in prayer or some such. I personally think that is a bit tiresome for player characters.

Regards
Rob