Re: Digest Number 2097

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 16:25:18 +0000 (GMT)

>>But what ceremony would a weirdo Chief perform? The myth of Dar becoming Chief without that also being an initiation to Dar? I don't see how that would be possible. <<
Well HQ ceremonies have modfiers for people performing the appropriate role and the modifiers set out how membership of the wrong cult, devotee vs, initiate effect things (sorry don't have page reference to hand). So I think provided the clan knows the ceremony - and I suspect most Orlanthi priests would know these essential ceremonies regardless of sub-cult then they can enact the correct ritual to fulfill their needs. Most of the time there is not even resistance to this, you just do it. Of course if there is opposition or danger...

Ian Cooper