Re: Digest Number 2097

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:49:41 -0700

> > Dar worshippers ...get some nifty skills like
> > Dominate Meeting and Sense
> > Mood of Crowd that help wheh the peasants get
>
> Though of course, those being mundane skills, anyone
> can learn them.

Sure, but Dar worshippers get them as part of a Keyword package, while everyone else has to spend a couple slots or words or HP to get them. :-).

I mean, come on, anyone can basically get anything. Sometimes its easier, sometimes more difficult (frex, a Yelamilian or Kygor Litor worshipper *could* get Fire magic, it just requires a HeroQuest instead of picking it up as Common Magic...).

RR
- Richelieu