Re: Starting a new website - Issaries fan policy a problem?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 17:47:06 +0100 (BST)

> The site would
> not be simple campaign writeups, but "campaign
> content" - myths, maps,....

Having re-read my licence and the FPP, a word of warning on maps. If they're derived from Issaries maps, you'll need that formal licence. If they're purely your invention, local to your campaign area, you won't. So think twice before putting that quick sketch of "we're here relative to Boldhome" on-line, it may make the difference between an informal and a formal licence.

Or I may be completely wrong, of course...