Re: Digest Number 2121

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:41:21 +0000 (GMT)

>You know, after many (~80) sessions of HeroQuest with the same characters and heavy HP distribution, I begin to see a disturbing trend.<

Trouble is that I suspect that HeroQuest will produce abilties in that range at that point. After that kind of play you should be able to take on the heroes of te day and shape the Fourth Age. Most people will never play the same characters for that long.

So I think your choice is either up the campaign to that level, or make new characters.

There is a whole bigger thread here about the length of a campaign, but I'm short of time now.

Ian Cooper