Re: Re: My AP problems

From: Hannu Kokko <Hannu.Kokko_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 16:34:04 +0300

on 1.6.2000 16:18, Richard Develyn at Richard.Develyn_at_... wrote:

> Being first actor, IMO, allows you to exploit your opponent's weakness in an
> unfair, unrealistic way.

Well, in real life the first actor might actually have an advantage. For example if I remember correctly a French Duke was assassinated so that a first actor kept holding on to his sword hand while others were hacking him after that. The Duke had to resort using whatever puny thing he had on the other hand and was so fatally distracted and at disadvantage. He gave a good fight, though.

First actor might actually also in real life try to gain an advantage against the second actor just so, unfairly but not unrealistically :-( I like this method. It is tactics...

FWIW --hannu