Re: Magic in the East : Mysticism, Dream Magic, Dragon Magic

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:39:08 -0000

Well, maybe he had that as well, but certainly refute at 10W4. I think in Hero Wars it says that to refute gravity you need to be in the 4-wibble range, so thats where I plonked his ability rating. I shudder to think what he could get up to if he decided to buff-up! (slang for augment)

Thus if you can refute gravity, I consider the ability to refute solid stone walls to require similar skill. Plus it looked cool, which was the main thing. I am pretty sure he got up to 5-6W when fighting all of the Gwandor at once. They are all 3/4 wibble warriors with followers and he fought them to a standstill in a game.

4Wibbles was still more than enough to get a complete defeat on one of my players (which was the point at the time).

Regards
Rob