Re: Re: Followers

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 19:40:42 +0100 (BST)

Hi Ian,

I quite liked the whole followers following on at -8 and -12 on their leaders abilities. It actually encouraged players to develop hero bands and maybe not be so good at everything.

If you only dish out 3 or 4 hero points a session things don't get too distorted too fast.

It was "interesting" from a certain perspective to see a character increase his "Misogynist" ability and see all 12 of his followers improve.

Cheers,

Ash