Re: Shamans : from HW to HQ

From: LightCastle <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 22:52:23 -0500

Phillipe.

I'm also just starting a game with an Animist, and have been debating the "how long". IT seems to me the best solution is just to go with "what is dramatically appropriate".

IF it isn't acting as a limitation, make it take longer. It shouldn't be too hard to create a situation where it might be useful to have again, or at least to remind the player it isn't there to even act as an augment.

LC