Re: Relationships

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 07:33:40 -0500

>From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
>
>That's when you got to oppose 3000 AP and 2500 AP and anyone is treating
>this as 30 against 25 (more or less) throwing hundreds of APs at each
>other.

I use the general's abilities, agumented by community support, truth be told. The method you're talking about has the advantage that you know how many soldiers have become casualties. But I find that applying an "injury" to the army (or the commander's ability to lead it, because it's damaged), works just as well.

For a commander, and army is just a tool to accomplish his tactical goals.

>15 minutes for a whole war, yeah!

Facetious, right? Because we all know that a "round" is an indeterminate lenght of time. I had a seduction occur over the course of a month that had rounds that averaged about a week.

Mike