Re: Re: More on augments...

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:19:40 +0100 (BST)

Hi Neil,

I haven't thought through what it would mean for the "Hero Point Ecconomy" (for want of a better term) and especially when we hit high levels of ability. I can see wild swings of 10W4 occurring when Jar-Eel and Harrek go handbag to handbag. Whether that's a good idea or not I have no idea!

Provided there are enough Hero Points around I don't think it would necessarily prevent someone choosing the most appropriate ability. If I can get this system to work I have a feeling we could bin improvisational modifiers - either the entire ability is relevant or pick again which is one of the cooler ideas in DiTV lest anyone else think it's my idea...

I've got some ideas on how to resolve these issues, but they're lying festering in the dark recesses of my mind at the mo.

Cheers,

Ash