Re: Re: More on augments...

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:53:47 +0100 (BST)

Good, then I'm gamist. What's that proove? I have to put up with adding up fiddly little numbers? Is that some sort of pennance?

I'd have said all the DnD prestigue classes in HQ made it more gamist than me wanting to put a tigher focus on people's ability use, to really make it matter, but hey, that's life.

Cheers,

Ash