Re: Re: powerful augments

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 02:43:34 +0100

> oh yes, I knew I'd forgotten something. You said you
> were more or less using HW, not HQ, I think? Do I
> gather that you dropped the the HW limit on augments?
> P133. Only one mundane augment. Altering this will
> make quite a difference.

Why did this change? One of the biggest problems in my game is players scrabbling around trying to blag spurious augments, and trying to asrgue why every last abaility on their sheet can act as an augment. I assume the rules changed for a good reason?

I did think of applying the -3 per additionmal augment as in magic, but was not sure. Any thoughts?

cj x