Re: Re: powerful augments

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 18:37:55 +0100 (BST)

Rob said:

"Option 3. Re-introduce the Hero Wars rule that for each augment you need to take an unrelated action, whatever the augment."

I've been tending to do that a lot recently. Just to save all the tedious adding up :-) Which is where my gamist uber augment idea came from...

Cheers,

Ash

=== message truncated ===