Re: powerful augments

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 12:52:21 -0000

> Whilst I agree entirely with the sentiments of this. I think
> there is a technicality where an Ernaldan worshiper should be a
> soul and not a spirit. Thus in the wrong relm for a practitioner.

Ah yes, of course. I guess that I have been watching to many shows like Ghost Whisperer or Afterlife!! :^)

Rob:
> > Have any other groups had such a personal relationship with
their
> > guardian?

Gavain:
> Our group does, though she hasn't been out for a little while.
Especially my daughter who enjoyed playing with Mykka (from the rulebook right?). She appears to them if they are alone and it is often Mykka who puts the seal of approval of any follower. I have moddled her on the young goddesses that David Eddings has in a couple of his books/series.

Yes, spot on, from the rulebook. Chasin kites is a great scenario. When she came back to be the guardian of the Heroband in our game (they brought her home and found that she was a little girl of an old stead when the clan boundaries were a little different!) she came back as a fully grown Ernaldan.

Its great to hear that others have explored that character as well!

Regards
Rob