Re: Re: powerful augments

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 14:13:35 +0100

 > Ah yes, of course. I guess that I have been watching to many shows
> like Ghost Whisperer or Afterlife!! :^

Careful or I'll drag you to Most Haunted Live with me, or send Derek Acorah round your house! (for those who don't know I worked on Most Huanted, a terrible UK TV show, and still frinds with and vaguely associated with the cast).

Back on topic, I quite like the differentiated magic systems, but I dio think the Magic chapters could do with a rewrite. i really hope one day there is a new edition of HQ. Any plans?

cj x