Concrete Cow: less than a month to go!

From: neil_wimp <neil_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 11:02:23 -0000

It's less than a month away now, so make your last-minute plans!

Milton Keynes RPG Club are holding their second games day on 25th November 2006.

WHO?   We're Milton Keynes RPG Club. Find out more about us at http://www.mk-rpg.org.uk

WHEN?   Saturday 25th November 2006, 1.00pm - 11.00pm.

WHAT?   Any roleplaying or board game. You want to play it, bring it along and run it. So far, we have on offer Amber, Blue Planet, Call of Cthulhu, Dogs in the Vineyard, Gwenthia, Hawkmoon, HeroQuest, InSpectres, Mythic Russia, Primetime Adventures, Tekumel: Empire of the Petal Throne, Universalis, and many more.

Latest updates will be posted on our wiki: http://wiki.mk-rpg.org.uk/index.php/CONcreteCow06

WHO'LL BE THERE?   We have two fantastic Guests of Honour: Patrick Brady and Loz Whittaker.

*Patrick Brady* is co-author of the recent Tekumel: Empire of the
Petal Throne game from Guardians of Order and an old friend of MKRPG and Concrete Cow. He'll be chained to a table and forced to run games of Tekumel all day.

*Loz Whittaker* is a leading light in the Hawkmoon/Eternal Champion
game line, a major force behind the open-source world of Gwenthia, and organiser of the fabulous Continuum conventions. He'll be chained to a table and forced to run games of Hawkmoon and Gwenthia all day.

For roleplayers we'll have representatives of the Masters of Luck and Death and the Kult of Keepers in attendance so expect plenty of top quality HeroQuest and Call of Cthulhu.

And, of course, there's all the fantastic games you'll bring along and run.

If that's not enough, Maddison Games (a local Milton Keynes games retailer) will be there tempting you with demo games and interesting shiny boxes still in the shrinkwrap.

WHERE?   The Old Bath House, Wolverton, in the north-west corner of Milton Keynes. The full address is:

 The Old Bath House
 205 Stratford Road
 Wolverton
 Milton Keynes
 MK12 5RL

Maps are available on MK Web
<http://www.mkweb.co.uk/mkmap/home.asp?X_Coord=481675&Y_Coord=241213&Xpt=0&Ypt=0&bgimage=1&icons=no&osrefs=no&panonclick=no&quickchangemap=no&SearchTerm=mk12+5rl&Scale=3> and Streetmap.co.uk
<http://streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=481745&y=241233&z=0&sv=mk12+5rl&st=2&pc=mk12+5rl&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf>.

HOW MUCH?   £4.00, payable on the door. This'll cover the cost of hiring the hall.