RE: Re: Getting injured (etc) multiple times - cumulative wounds

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:20:04 -0000

I can see where you are all coming from before the thread drifted, but I always just took wounds as superficial bruising, scratching shock etc, and applied them as a penalty to all physical actions I deemed appropriate. So if Aelwyn has Climb Mountain 16, but takes a heavy 50% would I just knocked it down to 8. The next 50% wound I cumulatively impose on the current level, meaning he is at 4 as he scales the cliff, worse than the default of 6. (if he was running off default he'd now have 2 - 1.5 rounded up to 2).

That is how I interpreted the rules, that they were cumulative penalties. Is this actually wrong then?

Cj x