RE: Re: Getting injured (etc) multiple times - cumulative wounds

From: CJ <cj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:45:29 -0000

>From: "CJ" <cj_at_...>
>
>That is how I interpreted the rules, that they were cumulative penalties.
>Is this actually wrong then?

The rules are explicit that any applicable penalties add directly to each other. Then you apply any applicable hurts to what's left. They're also explicit that if your TN is less than 1, that the result is an automatic failure.

Ok, so you have a 14 ability.

You suffer a 50% loss affecting that ability in a contest. That takes it to 7.

Does the next 50% loss take it to 4 (3.5 rounded up) as I think, or zero as you seem to imply???

Sorry I'm confused now.

Cj x