Re: Using Practise Spirits to attack

From: Brian Curley <bkcurley_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:07:05 -0600

> I probably wouldn't say no, if a player asked for animism to be this
> way.
> I'm thinking specifically about Glorantha, though, and Greg's vision
> for it,
> and whether or not the rules intend that every spirit be able to
> possess or
> not. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that all can; but neither
> would the
> opposite surprise me.

I like Greg. Greg's a friend of mine. But in this regard, who gives a flying fig what "Greg's vision" of Glorantha is? And I don't think the rules "intend" for anything other than whatever the narrator wants in *her/his* Glorantha. If it makes the game more fun, then so be it.

BKC

--
"In my opinion, Americans are not getting screwed by the Republican
Party. They are getting screwed by Large Corporations that bought and