Re: ILH2 Further Questions

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 16:02:15 -0000

Did that last one stump everybody, or is Roderick and co. just busy right now? In any case I've got another question that's probably a little tough.

In order to attune a grimoire or create a talisman, a normal adept must open a Portal of Power to the appropriate plane (HQ pg 163). I would assume that those Lunars with access to grimoires do the same thing, but the only keywords that have Open Moon Gate are Jakaleel the Witch and Preceptors. Should those denomintions with access to grimoires be given the Open Moon Gate ability, or is every Lunar grimoire user also a Preceptor?

                                                Mark Mohrfield