Problems with a player's 100 words

From: Adrian Smith <smudge1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 20:33:33 -0000

I'm running a PBEM at the moment and a new character has just been introduced, the trouble is this is his 100 words;

Octavian is a Darra Happen, humakti katchari swordsman, sometime

leader, politician, duellist, tactician, combat analyst and judge of
people, with a talent for savoir-faire and obfuscation. Divinely
gifted, Octavian is empathic, charming, diplomatic, fearless,
honey-tongued, handsome, alert and disciplined, therefore inspirational and persuasive. Octavian's eidetic-memory, lightning, reflexes, great endurance, keen senses, strong will and subtlety mark him as a prodigy. Octavian benefits from a symbiotic ancestral possession and the ancestral memories of his line. Strong, ambidextrous, double-jointed, agile, fast, sneaky and elusive, Octavian confounds enemies with feints and evasions from his lightning footwork, his magical longswords, gauntlets and weightless armor.

Believe it or not this is the toned down version after 2 or 3 attempts at producing adjective lists for me. Any suggestions as to how to get him to alter it a bit other than telling him to go and play Exalted?

Cheers
Adrian