Re: Re: Problems with a player's 100 words

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:26:54 -0500

Isn't there a rule about not being able to just list things in your 100 words?

I like Andrew's solution - Humakti, Dara Happan, Officer. I'd rule all the ones that fall under those as being part of the keyword, and give him the 4 Andrew pointed out. If he argues, point out that the ones he double listed are under his keyword, and he can just buy them up at the normal rate. I'd give him his magic sword and gauntlets and weightless armor (that's vague enough you can mess with them immensely) and I'd go with a very nasty divine heritage.