Re: Problems with a player's 100 words

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:37:50 +0000 (GMT)

Wasn't there a rule (it might not have made it from HW to HQ) that said no more than 3 abilities from each sentence?

Anyway, even if there's not, give him the following abilities:

Believes own press
Windbag
Ego the size of Kero Fin
Small cock

If he says the last one's insulting tell him it's a little chicken as a follower.

Cheers,

Ash