Re: 100-words, catchphrases

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:36:09 -0500

On December 17, 2006 11:29 am, Jane Williams wrote:
> Thanks, but I'd hate to run the character based on
> this.

I probably would, but then depending on the rate of HP given out, I could set him off in a different direction pretty quickly.

> Could do, though I think that's going too far.

Rereading page 20, it seems that it is proper names only that count as a single word.

> > Another options could be to allow multiple abilities
> > from the same
> > catchphrase.

> Yes, I see what you mean. Though the "presence
> oriented" aspect of "tall" is how we've tended to
> explain being able to increase such an ability.

*nod* makes sense. It does seem hard to justify why a single phrase can't be more than one ability.

LC