Re: Re: Character Generation

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:29:58 +0000 (GMT)

Lifting it from 13 to 13+10 = 3W. Wow. Meanwhile the keyword skills can get up to 17+10 = 7W. Higher. So the abilities you're actually interested in start lower than the ones were you're the same as everyone else: or, as you say, at the same level if they overlap.

Oh, yes, and this is the rules fiddle I use to claim that my own chargen method is "legal", not just a question of ignoring the **** system (as if I cared). No limit on flaws. So if as a GM I can figure out how to use an ability as a flaw, it has no limit, and I let the players set it to whatever they like. I have never yet encountered an ability I can't use as a flaw....