Re: Re: Character Generation

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:02:54 -0600

>From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
>
> > Simpler. I have nothing against complexity. But the
> > alternative doesn't do
> > anything for me. It's just more complex.
>
>Probably a difference in what we regard as "complex",
>then. To me, having to spend hours doing sums is
>complexity I'd much rather avoid.

Hours to add up twenty points? I understand you're a programmer? Surely you jest. Even when I use higher levels and give out 100 points, I've never had a player claim that it was too much math (actually one exception, but that player apparently didn't like making up characters at all and was really protesting having to make anything up).

Mike

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/