Re: Re: Character Generation

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:31:20 -0600

>From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
>
>No, because there's a lot more to it than adding up 20
>points. The break-points from a +1 to a +2 augment and...

Wow. I just go, "I want to be as cool a swordsman as possible, so that's ten points, and then I'll put four on Strong, and six into my affinity for combat since I have to do it in blocks of three.

Done.

>Like you say in another post, the fact that the limits
>exist tell me that this is what the game at this point
>is about.

That's precisely what I said it didn't do in that post. I've never seen anyone do what you're saying.

Mike

Find sales, coupons, and free shipping, all in one place! �MSN Shopping Sales & Deals
http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctid=198,ptnrid=176,ptnrdata=200639