Re: Vorpal toenail clippers?

From: Roderick Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 12:28:50 -0800

As people have pointed out, "Vorpal" swords decapitate with a lucky roll. But Vorpal Toenail clippers would TRIM THE HARDEST TOENALS!!!! A Vorpal Breadknife would slice bread exactly perfectly on a 20.

Nothing about decapitation. Especially when I'm referring to these (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nail_clipper) as "toenail clippers" (that's what we call them in America, dunno what you call 'em over in blighty):

RR