Re: Re: Character Generation

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 21:45:26 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Jane,

Most of the characters in my games can be described with 7 or so broad abilities at the beginning. I don't think Valensta was an exception to that, even including the confused homeland keywords. You summed her up quite nicely in 6 statements (Maran Gori, Got a triceratops, the admirer, the sister, liked romantic poetry).

She was easily the most complex character in that short block of scenarios as well. Most of the rest could be summed up in fewer.

Cheers,

Ash