Benefits of Illumination

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:09:39 +1100

I have recently acquired Under the Red Moon and I was most intrigued by the section on Lunar Illumination (since I am basically a newbie and don't have access to a lot of the neat old stuff that lots of people on the lists have).

I was wondering what was considered being able to surpass normal barriers and separations? Gravity seems to apply; are doors an example of a barrier or separation? Does Illumination allow an individual to obtain devotee-level magic from multiple entities (overcoming the apparent separation of these beings)?

--
John Machin
- Athanasius Kircher, 'The Great Art of Knowledge.