Re: Benefits of Illumination

From: Roderick Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 23:46:54 -0800

> I suppose that an Illuminate could prove )to themselves) that the two
> deities are really the same being. (Wouldn't that be one of the
> separations that an Illuminate might be able to ignore ?)

It would take a heck of a good ability (and die roll) to do that. Remember that even the enlightened Immortals are still separate beings up there on the Moon. It would actually probably be something that an Occluded person would come up with - a misunderstandsing of "We are all Us".

("We are all Us" always reminds me of the opening line of "I am the Walrus": "I am he as you are he
as you are me
and we are all together"

Maybe there's a cult of White Moonies that greet each other with "goo goo goo joob", and have ranks such as "Eggman" and "Walrus". )

RR