Yanafal Tarnils and Fereshor

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:16:42 +1100

I have been wondering why Fereshor is not a hero cult of Yanafal Tarnils. In some places I read that Yanafal Tarnils is credited with organising large unusually composed armies first, in other places it says that Fereshor is the first one (and the only one) who can combine disparate magics.

Do these accounts refer to seperate things (different cultural armies vs. different cultural armies magic?), or does the Lunar Way mean that immortals don't fit nicely under bigger immortals (although it seems that for some this happens - e.g. as seems to be the case with Etyries).

--
John Machin
- Athanasius Kircher, 'The Great Art of Knowledge.