Re: Benefits of Illumination

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.h_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 21:19:16 -0000

Gbaji forbid that they would fake their books! Gosh who would ever think of it.

The whole problem I have with this approach is that it relies on a limitation on the way that the illuminate relates to a deity when I thought that it was precisely such limitations that they transcended.

Obviously if a devotee should be spending 60% of their time in the temple then people will notice that they are not there and illumination gives no protection from such mundane notice. I still do not understand how this limitation applies to devotees whose 60% for one diety would *look* pretty much the same as for another deity to a mundane observer.

--
Nic