Re: Benefits of Illumination

From: nichughes2001 <nicolas.h_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 08:07:59 -0000

In the event that the god concerned calls in the auditor daemons and checks out that Tostig's total earnings were really 25 cows and not the 10 cows that he claimed what then? Its not like divine disfavour can affect the illuminate.

I really prefer the simpler old-style solution that it was up to the community/heirarchy to spot the offence and deal with it by excluding the offender. Once you start saying that the god can directly respond to sub-standard worship I think you open a can of worms. IMG.

Anyway I think the example in ILH2 could have been better if these are the real rules because the multiple initiate/practitioner in the facing the all example is at 100% commitment if he has no practice spirits at all - over 100% if he has any.

Cheers,
Nic