RE: Re: My AP problems

From: Robin D. Laws <rdl_at_...>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 00:12:40 -0500

At 05:23 PM 6/1/00 +0100, Richard Develyn wrote:

>It comes to the same thing, though. You are either forced to use an ability
>you're weak at or an ability you're strong at with a hefty improv penalty.

My experience during playtest was that characters always had abilities reasonably relevant to the basic situations (fighting, persuading, magic) in which this might theoretically be an issue. If they faced an improv penalty, it was a niggling one. Have you had this problem crop up frequently in your games?

Take care >>> Robin