HQ Rules List members

From: styopa004 <styopa.junk_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:51:55 -0000

A note to list members: in an effort to cross-fertilize the creative communities of Glorantha (and especially to bring in the new Mongoose RQers), the various mailing lists (HQ-rules, HW-rules, Runequest digest, Glorantha mailing list, etc.) are being asked to share amongst each other their various members' email addresses. This is SOLELY for the purpose of connecting people of like interests, and NOT for commercial, spam, or distribution outside these lists.

Personally, I think it's a great idea; but in consideration of people's right to privacy I'm asking publicly: if you DON'T want me to share your email address amongst the other relevant lists, please just drop me a quick note (pls include your email so I don't have to look it up!) and I'll remove your email from the list before I send it 2/21.

Thank you!

-Steve
The Listmeister