Re: HQ Rules List members

From: Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:26:55 +0000

styopa004 wrote:
> A note to list members: in an effort to cross-fertilize the creative
> communities of Glorantha (and especially to bring in the new Mongoose
> RQers), the various mailing lists (HQ-rules, HW-rules, Runequest
> digest, Glorantha mailing list, etc.) are being asked to share amongst
> each other their various members' email addresses.

If someone on list X wants to communicate with me on this list, they can send an e-mail to this list (HeroQuest-rules_at_yahoogroups.com), just like anyone else. I see no reason to provide anyone with a list of subscribers.

I note with interest the passive voice 'are being asked'. By whom? And just how would publishing the lists of subscribers 'cross-fertilize the creative communities of Glorantha'? Call me stupid, but I do not see how it can.