Re: HQ Rules List members

From: Jakob Pape <chaomancer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 00:16:11 +0000

No thank you. If I want to be on a mailing list, I'll subscribe myself to it. If you think I would enjoy it, tell me about it here. I don't see why my email address should be given to anyone I don't choose to give it to, and I find it quite disquieting that a list would share the addresses of it's members.

--
Jakob Pape

"Sometimes subtlety comes in the form of large explosions and jammed open
airlock doors."