Re: HQ Rules List members

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 21:44:44 -0600

I give permission to have my email shared to the other lists, but I think it would be wiser to ASK the various lists' patrons to subscribe themselves, and give the necessary info on how to subscribe to each list. You shouldn't assume people would want to join the other lists automatically unless they tell you not to; only sign up the guys and gals who ASK to be signed up. Otherwise the wrath of the internet gods shall smite thee and thy children, yea, unto the seventh generation.

Guy