References for Hsunchen magic?

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:47:18 -0000

I've lost track of everything that has been published. Do any of the books out to date document the magic of any of the Hsenchen tribes?

(I'm particularly interested in the Uncolings, but since I may be their only fan I'll settle for any other Hsunchen and adapt from there).

I'm thinking animist, with shape changing being the secret of the main tradition. But I'd like to see one of the official models for better focus.

Ditto goes on cultural notes, but these will differ more between types of Hsunchen of course.

--Bryan